5 Simple Spring Home Improvement Projects
Whether you're thinking of putting your home on the market or just want to refresh the look and feel of your home for spring, check out these 5 simple spring home improvement projects to increase your home’s value by boosting curb appeal and reducing energy costs!
- New Front Door: Let your front door be the beacon welcoming prospective homebuyers. Walking up to a bright and inviting front entrance will make a solid first impression. Update your molding, free the entryway from clutter, and use minimal decoration to complement your new front door.
- Garage Door Upgrade: A topnotch garage is a necessity for many homebuyers. Don’t miss the opportunity to make your garage a standout feature. Taking care of your garage inside and out will boost curb appeal and show homebuyers you care about every aspect of your home.
- Window Upgrade: Energy-efficient features are #1 on homebuyers most wanted list. According to a study by The National Association of Home Builders (NABH), 89% of homebuyers want Energy-Star rated windows.
- The Power Of Paint: Probably the easiest home improvement project with instant results. You can change the whole feel of a room with a new color. Opt for a varied neutral palette for wide appeal and plenty of personality.
- Lighting Love: Let in the light! Strategic lighting, energy-saving dimmers, programmable lighting, and replacing old bulbs with LED fixtures will enhance any room while reducing energy bills.