Peppermint Holiday Serving Tray Craft
These creative trays are so adorable and perfect for serving your holiday cookies, cupcakes and treats! This is a fabulous holiday decor craft. Imagine bringing the hostess or your neighbor a plate of Christmas cookies on a tray they can EAT! And maybe the neatest part is that each tray only costs about 75 cents!
-Peppermint Serving Tray-
What You’ll Need:
-Mints - (Tip: The Cheaper The Better! Buy the ones that have white in the center, and striped only on the rim of the peppermint.)
-A cookie sheet
How to Make It:
1. Heat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Arrange your mints on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Your mints should be roughly ¼ inch apart, leaving some extra room on the sides for melting.
3. Bake it for approximately 5-7 minutes.
4. Once it’s out of the oven, let it cool slightly (30 sec) and trim the edges.
5. Use as a tray, but be careful not to add any hot items to the tray, even once it's cooled.
6. You can go as crazy as you want with this: Use green & red to make a design, spell a word or even use sticks instead of mints!